8.21.2008

Upcoming September Class



The best things in life grow out of our dreams don’t they? Why not encourage someone to follow their own dreams when you send them one of these beautiful and inspiring cards featuring Stampin’ Up!’s new “in colors”, the Dreams du Jour stamp set and Bella Rose designer paper. In this class you’ll create these four cards, and a custom-designed box to hold them in. This card set also makes a wonderful gift for a friend or special someone!

Dates & Times: Thursday, September 11th at 6:00pm or Saturday, September 13th at 9:00pm
Cost: $20 (Only $15 for Stampers 30 Club Members)
Location: My Home (e-mail me for directions)

Don't live by me? Than e-mail me about my "Class Kits By Mail" (US Customers Only). For $20 (which includes the shipping) I will send you all the pieces for the Dream du Jour Class so all you have to do is put them together (instructions are included). Just specify if you want the stamping done for you or not.

Please email me or call to sign up for this class or kit: mwebster1979@verizon.net or (360) 240-1649

No comments: