8.23.2008

Sweet Frame


Here is another project inspired by the "Sweet Bella" Style Watch in the new catalog. This is my version of the picture frame pictured in the catalog. I am not really a flower person (hard to believe since I do make a lot of cards with flowers) I don't use a lot of flowers in my home decor or in what I or my girls wear. But the "Sweet Bella" line has me addicted to roses. I made this frame to put a picture of my new baby girl in. She is my "joy" with a sweet smile and joyous laugh. So I had to add that to her picture frame.

Home decor and stamping has always seemed a little daunting to me. I was not sure how to incorporate my love for paper crafts into my house. Now that I have done it though, my eyes are open to all the possibilities! This was such an easy project to make. It was a bit of trial and error as I moved things around and played with how I wanted everything positioned. I love the final project and cannot wait to get Brenna's sweet picture in place. My oldest wants one for her picture too. So I guess I will have to get busy and make some more. :-)

RECIPE: DSP--Bella Rose; CS--So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss & Chocolate Chip; Ink--So Saffron & Chocolate Chip; Dies--Join In the Cheer Decorative Sizzlet.

No comments: