8.12.2008

New Blog Features!

I am still on a major learning curve when it comes to blogging and computers in general. Last year we made the switch to Apple Computers and it has been a challenge. I love my Apple, it can do so many things that I never could do on my PC but there are a few things that can be a pain. Like adding fun pictures of our catalog and promotions to the sidebar that you can click on and go to that link on the Stampin' Up! website. I have now figured it out and hopefully you will find these links helpful!!

So go to the Sidebar on the right side of the page and scroll down until you see the pictures of the catalog and promotions going on. Click on it and it will take you to the link. I will warn you however, due to the high volume of people on the Stampin' Up! website, the catalog is downloading very slow.

I hope you enjoy these new features on the blog! I also wanted to say a thank you to all of you who visit Stamping Bliss! It is so much fun to see all the places pop up on the Live Feed widgit at the bottom of the sidebar. Have a great week!

No comments: