8.11.2008

Join Stampin' Up! & Get a Great Deal!

Are you like me and loved all of SU! products as soon as you saw the catalog? Looking for a business that is flexible and fun? Want to get a discount on all of your crafting supplies?

Than the new "$99 Starter Kit" is for you!! You select the business you want--Stamping, Scrapbooking, or Home Decor. What kind of business you run is up to you!! How's that for flexibility?

If you are looking for more products to start your business than the $199 standard (now updated) Starter Kit is for you! If you sign up between August 11th and October 11th (with the standard kit) you will receive a stamp set of your choice (no price limit).

Stampin' Up! wants to invest in you and your business and SO DO I! If you have attended one of my events and thought even for a second that you could do this than give me a call and I will walk you through the opportunities Stampin' Up! wants to offer you!

No comments: