8.12.2008

Bella Rose

I have been busy playing even though I haven't been posting very many creations. I have been trying to get things organized for my upcoming open house for the NEW CATALOG on Sunday!! It probably wouldn't be so time consuming but since I have not seriously been pursuing my business since the baby was born things aren't as organized as I would like them to be. The story of my life with three kids. I am sure many of you can relate :-) But as I prepare for the new catalog debut I thought I would share some sneak peeks with you!!

Here is a card featuring some of our new paper, colors and stamps. This is my version of Andrea Walford's card. I didn't have the time or patience for all the layering she did but I still love the card.

RECIPE: DSP--Bella Rose; CS--Whisper White & Ridinghood Red; Ink--Basic Black & Ridinghood Red; and Stamps--Heard from the Heart.

No comments: