8.20.2008

Big Shot Blossoms

I knew I wanted to show what the Big Shot can do at my open house but I will admit, I was a bit stumped on how to do it. This is the card that I came up with. It is based on this card I saw on Patty Bennet's blog. I just repositioned the flowers to the top (which I personally liked better) and used another stamp for the saying.

I had so much fun making this card. It was late at night, all the kids were in bed and the house was quiet. I probably should of been in bed but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to be creative without being interrupted. I got to experiment with the Big Shot (I didn't have to share it with my mom, who loves to play with the Big Shot every time she comes over LOL). I really like the colors in this card which are from the "Sweet Bella" Style Watch in the new catalog. I will admit that I didn't really like the new Heard From the Heart stamp set when I first got it. I thought it was too wide. But the more I play with it the more I like it.



RECIPE: DSP--Bella Rose; CS--So Saffron, Whisper White, & Riding Hood Red; Stamp--Heard From the Heart; Ink--More Mustard & Chocolate Chip; Dies--Top Note Bigz, & Birds and Blooms Sizzlets.

No comments: