11.18.2008

Stamping Family

What can I say? A family that Stamps together, stays together!! Here is my mom, Lyn, sister-in-law, Kim, and brother, Michael, all working diligently to help my Mom finish her Christmas cards.


Here is the design my mom chose...

This card was based off of a card by Lynda Glassmoyer. My mom fell in love with it as soon as she saw it and knew that she had to CASE it. She made 38 of them. Thank goodness for the Big Shot which made cutting out all of those Top Notes so much easier. Can you imagine doing that by hand?

We have a couple more Christmas Card Family Marathons planned over the next couple of weeks. This was we can all get our Christmas cards done and have fun with each other at the same time.

RECIPE: CS-Whisper White & Brushed Silver; Stamps-Heard from the Heart & Lovely As a Tree; Ink-Encore Silver; Dies-Bigz Top Note; and Ribbon-White Taffeta.

No comments: