11.07.2008

Decor Elements Experiment

As you all know, Stampin' Up! released its new product line-Decor Elements. These are great vinyl images, letters and shapes that can go on most walls in your home, glass, wood and other things. The images coordinate beautifully with our already fantastic stamp images to make home decor a breeze. I have been trying to decided which one of these great images to get and where to put it. I placed a rather large order a few weeks ago that qualified for Level 2 hostess benefits. One of the perks was a Decor Element image available in White, Chocolate Chip or Black. I chose the Chocolate Chip.

Today I finally found the perfect place to put it. On my dining room wall. This is where I hold all of my stamping events so I thought it was the perfect place to put up one of our Decor Elements. Plus I love the saying--"Home is Built of Love and Dreams". A very fitting saying for one of the busiest rooms in our house.



I must admit, I was pretty intimidated about the whole process, especially since my six-year old was helping me. But it was so easy and it took less than ten-minutes from start to finish. The end result is a beautiful image that enhances my dining room beautifully. This is how to apply Decor Elements.




I know it looks really crooked in this picture but it is not crooked on my wall. I think the angle of the camera is why it looks so messed up.

These images would make some great Christmas Gifts for a couple of friends of mine....Hmmm!

You can have this image as well if you hose a workshop with orders totaling above $300. Call or e-mail me and we will plan your workshop now! I am gearing up for Holiday Workshops now so pick your date before my schedule fills up!

1 comment:

Susan said...

This rub-on looks really pretty on your wall especially against the color of wall paint. I had no idea the rub-ons came in something other than white. Nice choice! :)

Susan