11.08.2008

Classy Cupcakes

Here is the last card sample I have from Ladies Stamping Night Out. We did make one more card, featured here. I LOVE this card! It is so simple, classy and elegant. I also like this color combination. My all time favorite SU! color is Chocolate Chip, it is so versatile. Black can feel so harsh but browns are so warm and inviting.

It is hard to tell in the picture but after I watercolored the image I added a few details. I used a white gel pen to add a bit of dimension to the cupcakes and the cups. I also used Crystal Effects on the cherries, to give them some shine, and to the cupcake stand, to give it a glassy look.



RECIPE: DPS-Bella Rose; CS-Kiwi Kiss & Red Riding Hood; Stamp-Crazy for Cupcakes; Ink-Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip & Red Riding Hood; Ribbon-Chocolate Chip Grosgrain; Punches-Scallop Edge and Embellishments-Crystal Effects.

No comments: