11.05.2008

Scarecrow Treat Pouch

As soon as I made the Pumpkin Treat pouch I wanted to make a scarecrow one. I couldn't wait to get started trying to create this little guy. I have to admit-I am very proud of this project. When I think of what my cards looked like a year ago versus now- what a huge difference. To be honest I never even would of attempted a project like this last year. I would of assumed it was too hard. Now I know that is not true. My six-year old made one of these as well and had so much fun creating it. If she can do it, anyone can.

We made this adorable pouch at Ladies Stamping Night Out. If you missed this fun event this time you can join us next time on February 7th!!

This is such a cute project. I have someone very special in mind to pass this on to. I know that she will love it and I can't wait to give it to her.




RECIPE: DSP-Bella Rose; CS-Tangerine Tango, Creamy Caramel, So Saffron, Pacific Blue, Basic Black, & Old Olive; Ink-Close to Cocoa & Really Rust; Punches-1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 3/4" Circle, Round Tab, and 1 3/8" Square; Tools-White Gel Pen & Black Marker; Big Shot; and Dies- Birds & Blossoms Sizzlets & SU! Exclusive Top Note Die.

No comments: