11.04.2008

Pumpkin Treat Pouch

This was the 3-D project we made this month in Stamp Club. I have seen lots of Frankenstein versions of this project but I wanted to do something else. This is such a great gift! It would be cute to give out at Thanksgiving as well as Halloween. This project used punches and the Big Shot, still my favorite new toy. It was a lot of fun to create.

I know you can't see it but this is a candy pouch. There are two Top Note Die cuts attached to each side of a small box. You can tuck a small bag of candy between the notes into the box.



If you would like a pdf file with instructions on how I made this project please e-mail me and I will send them to you.

RECIPE: CS-Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, More Mustard, Basic Black, & Old Olive; Ink-Tangerine Tango; Punches-1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 3/4" Circle, Round Tab, and Large Oval; Tools-Blender Pens; Big Shot; and Dies-Originalz Leaves #2 & SU! Exclusive Top Note Die.

No comments: