11.06.2008

Catching the Cupcake Craze!

I just got this fabulous new stamp set "Crazy for Cupcakes". As soon as I saw this in the catalog I knew that I had to have it. It is so cute and I could do so much with it. As soon as it was in my hands I drew a creative blank. I couldn't think of a single thing to make with this set. But once I started playing with it, the ideas came flooding in.

This is one of the cards we made at Ladies Night Stamping Night Out. Who doesn't need a stash of birthday cards? I always need them. I love the colors in this card. It is hard to tell in the picture but I added Crystal Effects to the flame and sprinkles.



RECIPE: DSP-Bella Rosa; CS-Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White & Pirouette Pink; Stamp-Crazy for Cupcakes; Ink-Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Pirouette Pink, Whisper White & Riding Hood Red; Embellishments-Fire Circle Rhinestone Brads & Crystal Effects; and Punches-3/4" Circle.

No comments: