11.20.2008

My Personal Christmas Cards

After all the slack I got last year for sending out store-bought Christmas cards (horrible I know but I was very sick with my last pregnancy) I have decided to go handmade this year. I wasn't going to share my cards until a little closer to Christmas but I thought it might give someone an idea for their Christmas cards so here it is...



Since I am inserting a family photo and a newsletter I didn't want to add to the bulk (and postage) by adding a bunch of embellishments. I did trace some of the tree's swirls with the two-way glue pen and added some Dazzling Diamonds just to glam it up a bit.

RECIPE: DSP-Ski Slope; CS-Real Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White & Old Olive; Stamps-Snow Swirled; Ink-Chocolate Chip, Real Red, & Old Olive; Punches-Wide Oval Punch and Embellishments-Dazzling Diamonds & Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon.

No comments: