2.08.2009

Have to Share!!


I am bummed that I had to cancel the ladies Stamping Night Out but my family had a day of rest that went a long way towards beating this cold. It doesn't look like I am going to be able to reschedule this event this month. But I hope you will join me at my Birthday Card Stamp-A-Stack on February 18th or the 21st.

Since I don't know when we will be able to make this card, I thought I would share it anyway. Since I love it so much it will pop up at one of my events, don't worry! I CASEd this card from page 114 of the S/S Catalog. The actual card was a love note but I wanted to make a full-sized card. I wanted you to see that you can take the basic concept of a card and truly make it your own. I wanted to play with colors from the Manhatten Style Watch so I changed the colors from the catalog as well.

The stamp set I used...Pick a Petal. I bought this set when SU! first introduced it. I have recently rediscovered it and am having a blast playing with it again. Be sure to look for more samples of this stamp set this week.

So here is the full-sized picture of your sneak peek...


RECIPE: CS-Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Basic Grey, & Kiwi Kiss; Stamps--Pick a Petal & Absolutely Fabulous; Ink-Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss & Basic Gray.

No comments: