2.28.2009

Faux Frosting



"Faux Frosting" is not a new technique and I have no idea who invented it but I think it is so much fun. This was the February Technique for my Stamp Club. It is so much fun! It really is like icing a cupcake but I don't recommend eating it =). It is a great way to add texture to a card.

***If you missed out on Stamp Club and want to make this card or the others we did, contact me to set up a time. ***

Here is an up close look at the frosting. I got a little glitter happy so it makes the texture hard to see but in person it looks awesome!


This is a very simple technique but it does get a 10 for level of messiness! Here is the card we made...


RECIPE: Stamps--Crazy for Cupcakes; Ink--Whisper White; DSP--Sweet Always; CS--Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Regal Rose; Big Shot--Big Bold Cupcake Sizzlet (SU! Exclusive Die) and Large Dots Texturz Plate (SU! Exclusive); Chocolate Chip Ribbon; and Pumpkin Pie Flower Brad.

No comments: