2.27.2009

Cupcakes, MMMMM!

I have seen many different ideas using this stamp set--Simple Birthday Thanks. I must admit when I first saw this stamp I knew I had to have it. Than when I got it, the thing sat on my shelf forever. What would I possibly do with this stamp besides my kids' thank you notes? (Plus I bought it in October and all my kids have spring and summer birthdays).


Than I started to see different ways to use the stamp--on cards, scrapbook pages, by itself and so much more. So here is my attempt at thinking outside of the box. Here is an adorable cupcake birthday card!


***TIP: How do you get rid of the words if you don't have SU! markers? Simple! You just use a blender pen. Ink up your stamp on the pad. Than run your blender pad over the parts of the stamp that you don't want inked. The blender pen absorbs the ink off of the stamp. You may have to rub the ink off the blender pen onto scratch paper a few times before you can get all the ink off. I usually run my fingers over the stamp just to make sure I got it all. Breathe onto the stamp to moisten the ink, stamp and there you go. Simple!***

RECIPE: Stamps--Simple Birthday Thanks; Ink-Chocolate Chip; DSP-Sweet Always; CS-Chocolate Chip & Regal Rose; and Embellishments--Crystal Effects.