3.31.2008

Tidbits on Stamping Bliss #2

I am still all about color for this week. I know I will move on next week I promise! :) But I wanted to talk about the 2008 In Colors. Each year Stampin' Up! releases six limited edition colors to add to our already great collection. The best part is that these colors are very trendy and up-to-date with the latest papercraft and even fashion trends. These colors coordinate beautifully with our already well-established color families. This year's colors--Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Groovy Guava & Purely Pomegranate--are no exception.

But like our other forty-eight colors sometimes it can be a bit hard to coordinate the colors. So I thought I would add a wonderful link to help you out. Here is a color chart giving you different color options for each of the In Colors. I hope this helps your next project. Happy Stampin'! Maybe it's a good thing it is so rainy, snowy and cold. I might get some stamping done this week!

No comments: