3.08.2008

Chipboard Mini Album

Last night I had a workshop and the hostess asked me how to use chipboard. After some research on a fun and creative idea to showcase chipboard (I wanted to make something other than a card) I found a great idea. I made this great little chipboard album. Perfect little gift for Mom, Grandma or someone special.





Recipe: CS: Bashful Blue; DSP: Le Jardin; Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft Ink; Ribbon: Bashful Blue Grosgrain; Adhesives: Mini Glue Dots and Sticky Strip; Embellishments: Fabric Flowers (non-SU!).

I covered the covers with DSP and Modge Podge glue (decoupage glue). I sanded the edges using the sanding blocks. The oval shaped piece of chipboard on the cover (under the flowers) was covered with Craft Ink. Here is the link if you want to make this Mini Album. My album was slightly smaller than the one in the tutorial since I was using 3.5" squares of chipboard instead of 4". So if you need directions on how to modify the measurements for the album Email Me

No comments: