3.07.2009

I Need Just One More Stamp Set!

I am not sure where this came from but I just had to share it with you. This is SO me!! My husband is convinced that my stamps multiply like rabbits, every time he looks at my stamp shelf he swears there are more!

THE STAMPER

I started out with just one stamp
and when I bought some more
I decided that a shoebox
would make an ideal store.

Then as I added inks and pens
My stamping collection grew
So I bought a roomy plastic crate
It would last for years, I knew.

Embossing then became my thing
with powders and heat gun,
metallics, tinsels, pearls and clear,
I soon had every one.

By now my lovely plastic crate
was spilling everywhere
And my glitter glue collection
lay scattered on a chair

My husband started muttering
and said things had to stop
So I bought a huge old wardrobe
at the local charity shop.

But after just a little while,
I couldn't shut the door
and I put shelves up in the spare room
To accommodate yet more.

Our house is now for sale,
something larger being sought,
By the way, did I show you
the latest stamp i bought...... ........

(Sound familiar anyone????)

No comments: