9.08.2008

Christmas is Less Than 100 Days Away!!

As soon as I get back onto the school calendar, the days seem to fly by. We also have an upcoming Christmas Card Stamp Camp, CLICK HERE for the information, that has me thinking of Christmas.

This is another card that I made over the weekend at my Mom's house. I got the idea from page 44 of the catalog. I love the sample with the Wonderous Gift stamp set. I think the tree looks so pretty how it is cut out. It is such a simple design but it is also very eye-catching. So after playing with layouts and looking at the stamps this is what I came up with...

RECIPE: CS--Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Mellow Moss, More Mustard & Baja Breeze; Stamps--Wonderous Gift; Ink--More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, Whisper White & Always Artichoke; and Extras--White Gel Pen and Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: