7.21.2008

Spring Fling Flower Cards

As you all know, with the addition of child number 3 in our family, it has been a little difficult to spend a whole lot of time stamping. But I don't want my blog to just be where I put information about SU! promotions and my classes either. I want it to be a resource full of stamping ideas for all of you. So since I've been so busy keeping up with my kids I thought I would CASE some cards from someone else, my Mom, Lyn! Many of you know that she is a huge stamping addict and spends many hours relaxing while making cards and other projects. She is also very creative and I am so excited to share these two cards with you.



Recipe: DSP--Spring Fling; CS--So Saffron, Whisper White & Certainly Celery; Stamps--Blooming With Love; Ribbon--Non-SU!; Ink--Basic Black & (Unsure of coloring method).

No comments: