7.01.2008

Decor Elements Debut

Today is such an exciting day for Stampin' Up! As many of you may know Stampin' Up! Has stamps they have earmarked in the catalog that can be used for stamping on your walls, furniture or other projects. I have not tried to do this but I have seen other people's beautiful creations. I love our stamp images and would love to be able to incorporate them into a room's décor but am never quite sure how to do that.

SU! Has just announced a new product that will allow us to be creative at home and use their fantastic artwork as well. Starting July 1st we will begin selling Decor Elements. These are vinyl images you can put onto your walls. You can now redecorate without painting! Who doesn't love that? Plus you can coordinate your room's new décor with stamped projects you've created. All the images in our Décor Elements have a coordinating stamp set.

The vinyl images rub-on (similar to paper rub-ons) and are simple to remove when you want to change the look. Right now the images are only available in white and chocolate. Keep checking back over the next year as SU! Adds more images and colors to the line. As a special sneak peak to all my favorite customers I am enclosing a link so you can go check out these new products yourself. Let me know what you think about our new product and you will get to choose a free card from my goodie box!

in August to see how I use our new Décor Elements in my daughters’ room. Maybe it will inspire you to get creative!

No comments: