4.21.2008

May Projects of the Month

Hopefully all the snow is passed and we can look forward to spring. Aren’t you glad that stamping is an indoor activity? :-) I wanted to take the time to announce my May Class schedule and send you the fliers. I am offering two classes and I hope you will join me as we make some beautiful projects. (*Dates are subject to change due to the birth of my little girl. I will contact everyone with a change of date if necessary).

May 3rd* (Saturday) @ 9:00am -- Bloomin’ Beautiful Class.
We will be making four full-size cards and a matching card box using the new Bloomin’ Beautiful set and the elegant Afternoon Tea Designer Series Paper. Learn how to make a stamped image into a three dimensional flower in bloom. This is a beautiful gift just in time for Mother’s Day.

The cost of the class is $25 which includes all of your supplies (please bring your own adhesive and snips to help the class move faster). If you are a Stamp Club or Card Club Member you will get a $5 discount.

May 31st *(Saturday) @ 9:00am — A Purse Full of Memories Class
This is a class that will have you thinking out of the box. We will make a purse scrapbook album using Afternoon Tea Designer Series Paper and our limited edition Carousel Notes. We will be making the purse and a matching card using the Dahlia Fold. Bring your pictures to the class to put into the album or you can wait and put the pictures in at home. This is a fabulous gift or a beautiful way to display your favorite memories.

The cost of the class is $20 which includes all of your supplies (please bring your own adhesive and snips). If you are a Stamp Club or Card Club Member you will get a $5 discount.

Space is limited for both of these classes so please RSVP as soon as possible. Also if you bring a friend who has never attended one of my classes they will receive a $5 discount on their class fee. I hope you will join me as we celebrate spring, even if it is slow coming!

No comments: