4.28.2008

Good News & Bad News

I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that I have to postpone my May classes. But the good news is that our little girl has decided that she wants to come a little earlier than expected (not that Mom is complaining). There is a very good possibility that she will make her appearance this week sometime. If she decides to wait, the doctor will be inducing me on May 9th. So either way she is going to have a birthday before her due date.

Due to the sudden change in plans I have decided to change the dates of some of my classes. The Bloomin’ Beautiful class will have to be held after Mother’s Day! Sorry ladies! I do offer gift certificates for classes if you would like to reserve a spot for a special woman than you can give the certificate to her on Mother’s day. The new date for the class is now MAY 24TH at 9:00am at my house. The cost of the class is $25.00 and I do have space available for this class.

My Purse Full of Memories Class will be held on JUNE 14th at 9:00am at my house. The cost of the class will include your purse and a matching card. It is $20 for that class and an additional $10 for each additional purse made. I have space available for this class as well.

I appreciate your flexibility and all the wonderful support you have given me throughout my pregnancy. Please let me know if I can help you with any of your stamping needs over the coming weeks. I will let you all know when Brenna Nicole Grace decides to make her appearance.

No comments: