5.09.2009

Quarterly Shoebox Swap

This morning was my Quarterly Shoebox Swap and Brunch where I meet with other local demonstrators and get ideas and inspiration. So I will be sharing a few of the things we made today with you over the next few days..

This cute little book was made with the Scallop Envelope Die for the Big Shot. This is an exclusive SU! die. You might think you can only use this die to make envelopes--WRONG! I have seen baskets, boxes, and so much more made out of it. Michele came across this idea online and decided to share it with us. The DSP used is Bella Rose.



1 comment:

Aimee said...

HI Michelle,

Happy Mother's Day! I wanted to share that I appreciate you looking at my blog and leaving nice comments, so I have given you a Lemonade stand award. You can get the details on my blog!

:) Aimee