5.10.2009

Lemonade Stand Award



I just received my first Blog Award--The Lemonade Stand Award. This was given for showing great attitude and gratitude. From a dear blogging friend and fellow demonstrator, Aimee. Her blog is full of wonderful ideas and her scrapbooks inspire me. So check her out. Now I get to pick some blogs that inspire me: Becca, is my upline and a new blogger; Barbara, is my first recruit and incredible stamper; Lee, is a fellow demonstrator who I met through one of my groups and work is stunning; Laurel, is another demonstrator from one of my groups and I love how she uses colors in her projects; and this last award goes to Linda, who is a former trainer from Stampin' Up!, she has inspired creativity in my work in so many ways. I still remember the first time I saw her at a Regional Event and she used Crystal Effects to glue the heel back onto her shoe. Each one of these ladies are incredible stampers who have influenced my own personal style in one way or another. Enjoy your little bloggy award, you deserve it!!

The rules of the award (To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award):- Comment on this blog.- Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.- Link to your nominees within your blog post.- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.- Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

No comments: