5.08.2009

Coming Up Roses

I love the Manhattan Flowers Texturz Plate but I must admit, once it was in my hands I was stumped. This tends to happen to me a lot. I fall in love with a stamp set or accessory so I buy it. Than once it arrives I am creatively stumped. This is a card that slowly evolved.

I knew I wanted to use Regal Rose cardstock and Cardstock Vellum. So I ran the plate through my Big Shot and embossed the flowers onto the Vellum. That created a beautiful, frosted looking rose. I than stamped more roses onto the pink cardstock in Regal Rose ink. Although I think that using the VersaMark Pad and clear embossing powder would of given a very pretty look as well. I attached the cut out roses to the front of the card with 2-Way Glue Pen. Than I added Dazzling Diamonds to the embossed lines using the 2-Way Glue Pen. I really like this card. I think it would make an elegant wedding card.

No comments: