4.20.2009

Seattle Regionals


(Jane, Becca, Barb, Debby, Lynette & Michelle)

Saturday, myself and five other ladies went to the Stampin' Up! Regionals in Seattle. We had a fabulous time!! We laughed, stamped, learned some incredible techniques, joked around, stamped, learned more, ate and laughed some more. We all left with so many new ideas and concepts that I am sure it will take the rest of April go figure out how we are going to implement all these great new techniques into our businesses (be watching Stamp Club, awesome new techniques are coming your way!!).

If you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and have never been to a SU! event, I highly recommend it. You will leave feeling very blessed. SU! makes a point of taking care of their demos and the training we receive from the company is incredible. Also, if you have ever thought about joining SU! talk to me! You can receive $50 off of your starter kit if you sign up with me by May 1st!! I am looking for people to join the Blissful Stampers team and would love to have you join us!!

So here are some pictures of us hanging out at Regionals:
Rebecca--My awesome upline & fellow stamping addict!!

Lynette--My mom & newest member of the Blissful Stampers Team!

Here is the presentation stage:

Here is the mass entrance of over 500 SU! demos and their guests trying to find the perfect seats. (We ran and got a table right up front)!!



Here we are all getting settled at our table. We couldn't wait to mount our new stamp set and get started!

Here's Barb and Debby going through their packets so they could see the fabulous projects we would be making that day (pictures of those projects tomorrow).

Here is my mom filling out her Demonstrator paperwork!

Becca and her guest Jane!!

Here is Shellie Gardner, the CEO and co-founder of Stampin' Up!, talking with us and presenting.


Here we are stamping our little hearts out!




Here is the table at the end of the day!

Here is my mom, Shellie and myself...

Becca, Jane, Shellie, me and my mom!


As you can see we all had a fabulous time. Here is the swap I made to share at Regionals. I received some wonderful cards in exchange and can't wait to share a few of my favorites with you!


RECIPE: Stamps-Fifth Avenue Floral; Ink-Mellow Moss, Pale Plum, & Perfect Plum; CS-Chocolate Chip, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum & Whisper White; and Ribbon-Mellow Moss Grosgrain.

No comments: