4.28.2009

Holland Happenings Booth

I had a fabulous time this past weekend at Holland Happening Street Fair. The mornings were a bit cold but eventually the sun came out and warmed us up (I even got sunburned, a miracle in Washington). There was good entertainment, carnival food, and people watching. I met lots of people who were so excited to see a Stampin' Up! booth at the fair. I handed out nifty bookmarks with all of my information to over a hundred potential stampers too.

Here are some pictures of our booth...



Upcoming class information and catalogs...

Our Prize Table!! We gave away a card kit and basket both full of goodies. We had our customer information sheets available for people to fill out to enter our drawing.

Our product display...yes, that is my Circle Scissors still in the package. Unbelievable I know!! It will be out of the box this weekend for sure!

Here are some of our product samples...

Here are the card display boards we made. We had cards that Becca and I have made. We also took some of our favorite swaps received at Regionals and put them on the boards to share. We had a few ladies come through with cameras (diehard stampers to be sure) so they could take home some new ideas.






It was a wonderful weekend! I can't wait for all the other events we were invited to have a booth at over the summer. I am so excited to have my downline join me at these events!!

No comments: