4.21.2009

Regional Make n' Takes!

Today I am going to share with you some of the incredible Make n' Takes we made at Regionals. We had so much fun! I love the projects that Stampin' Up! comes up with for their events (plus it is one of the rare times that I don't have to prep anything, I can just stamp!). I am not going to post the recipes but if you want to know about a certain project or product leave a comment and I will answer your questions.

This project got me hooked onto our chipboard letters. They were so much fun to work with and they look fabulous on this scrapbook page. Now I just have to find the perfect picture!

This is a little treat pouch. The flower is embossed, using the Big Shot, and I sanded the embossed parts of the flower to turn them white. So sweet!


Look for some more pictures tomorrow and the next day!!

No comments: