12.03.2008

Snowy Landscape

It has been a bit since I have posted. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Weekend full of family and friends. Unfortunately right after November's Stamp Club my baby and I became very sick and it has taken us both almost two weeks to get over this darn cold. So I have some catch up work to do with my blog posts over the next few days.

Here is the second card we made at Stamp Club and it was my swap at the Shoebox Swap earilier last month (told you I was behind!). This is a beautiful landscape card that I CASEd from Stamper's Showcase. As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to re-create it. All of my ladies loved it.



Since November's theme was "Holiday Glitz" we added lots of fun glitter to everything. (I am still sweeping glitter off of my hardwood floors). This card was made using the MASKING Technique. If you would like a pdf file with detailed instructions on how to create this card e-mail me.

RECIPE: CS-Ballet Blue, Whisper White & Basic Black; Ink-Basic Black & Ballet Blue; Stamps-Lovely as a Tree & Heard from the Heart; Embellishments-Dazzling Diamonds & Two-Way Glue.

No comments: