12.06.2008

Milk Carton Container

Here is my latest project!! It is four small milk cartons and a holder. Way too cute! The idea is not mine. I got it from Becky Roberts. It is such a great gift holder! This is one I made for my MOPS Secret Sister (hopefully she knows nothing about my blog or my secret is blown!!). I filled it with m&ms and in the card I put the m&m Christmas Story. She loved it (I was casually watching her as she found it and exclaimed over it). I also added a giant paper clip bookmark for fun.

The paper is from the Ski Slope DSP from the Mini Catalog. This is such beautiful paper. I love the Chocolate Chip and Old Olive together.





Here is the M&M Story if you are interested:

The M & M's Christmas Story
by Pam Ridenour

As you hold these candies in your hand,
and turn them, you will see...
The M becomes a W, an E, and then a 3.
They tell the Christmas story. It's one I'm sure you know.
It took place in a stable a long, long, time ago.
The E is for the East, where the star shone so bright.
The M is for the Manger, where Baby Jesus slept that night.
The 3 is for the wise men, who came bearing gifts.
W is for Worship. Hallelujah, praise His name!
So as you eat these candies,

or share them with your friends,
remember the meaning of Christmas.

It's a love story that never ends.


RECIPE: DSP-Ski Slope (Mini Catalog); CS-Old Olive, Whisper White, & Chocolate Chip; Stamps-Snow Swirled; Ink-Old Olive; Punches-Scallop Circle, Wide Oval, & 1 3/8" Circle; Ribbon-Chocolate Chip Grosgrain.

No comments: