12.04.2008

Glittering Snowflakes

Here is the last card we made at Stamp Club. This card used the Big Shot and the Snowflake #2 Originalz Die. We also adhered the glitter with Heat N' Stick Powder which was a new process for me but I love the final result. The snowflake is so beautiful! I may make some more for some ornaments for our tree.



Oh...The background: We stamped the background using a scrap snowflake and stampin' sponges. We layed the snowflake down and sponged around it. I started with the lightest shade of blue and gradually got darker. I added some silver and white snowflakes to the background to finish it.

If you would like detailed instructions on how to create this card, e-mail me to receive a pdf file with instructions.

RECIPE: CS-Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Brushed Silver & Chipboard; Ink-Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Encore Silver, Whisper White & Not Quite Navy; Stamps-Snow Swirled; Big Shot; Dies-Snowflake #2; Embossing-Dazzling Diamonds & Heat N'Stick Powder.

No comments: