10.12.2007

Off to Stampin' Up! Regional Conference

Well, it is bright and early this morning and I am getting myself and the kids ready to leave for the weekend of fun and stamping (well the stamping is for me). I am off for my first Stampin' Up! event and I am so excited. I can't wait to meet other demonstrators and come home with lots of new ideas and techniques. Who wouldn't be thrilled over a day of stamping bliss? :) I cannot wait to share what I have learned and pass it on with all of you!

Upcoming Events:
Stamp-A-Stack--Christmas Cards Galare!--October 19th at 6:30pm (my house)

Stampers 30 Club--October 26th at 6:30pm (my house)

Call or e-mail me to RSVP for both of these events.

I apologize for not getting pictures and instructions up for the boxes I made at Lisa's workshop. Hopefully once Conference is over I can settle down and get them on the blog. I also have some cards I would love to share with you all that I have made recently. So check this week for new stuff and ideas from Conference!

No comments: