10.17.2007

Home Again!


I made it home from Portland Regionals with so many new ideas I scarcely know where to begin. Not a bad thing though. We spent all day learning new techniques, ideas and made all kinds of great cards. Even Shelli, the CEO and co-founder of the company was there. I was so surprised. I figured she would be way too busy to attend a regional with only 500 demonstrators. She was the emcee of the event and walked around talking to people and borrowed a few babies as well. I have attached a picture with Dennise (a local demonstrator), Shelli, Becca (my upline) and myself.

Hopefully over the next few days I will be able to post some ideas and upcoming classes (inspired by conference). In case you don't know, I just found out that I am pregnant. It has not been a pleasant pregnancy already and I am having some complications. So if I can't blog at the moment I hope you can understand. Until next time, happy stamping!

No comments: