9.22.2007

Pumpkin Patch Scrapbook Pages


I finally got myself almost organized! Yeah! So I decided to take advantage of my almost clean desk and do some much needed catch up on my kids scrapbooks. I recently bought the Autumn Harvest set from the Holiday Mini. I love the sketched look of the pumpkins, leaves and gourd. It is such a sweet set and one I am sure I will use again and again.

These pages are for my son from our trip to a large Pumpkin Patch last year. I made identical pages (except for a few pictures) for my daughter's scrapbook (making the pages for the same event identical for each one makes it easier for me to catch up). I have been thinking about doing these pumpkin pages for quite a while. It was a lot of work since I watercolored all of the pumpkins and leaves. A bit much I know, especially since I than had to cut them all out. But I am pleased with the results. I hope someone can get some inspiration or an idea from these pages. Have fun scrapbooking!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Michelle,
Beautiful scrapbook pages! I love how you used the new autumn stamp set!

Great samples, too! You have been busy! =)