8.10.2007

Pretty Pretty Purses!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I am new to all 3-D paper projects, when I look at other peoples' beautiful creations, I will admit, I am completely intimidated. I think to myself, "Yeah, right and how in the world am I supposed to make that?" Well, today I did. I found a folding template online and played around with it this afternoon. The blue "adorable" purse was my first attempt at any type of 3-D project. The only thing Stampin' Up! was the hole punches and the warm words "adorable" stamp. The cardstock was cheap stuff I had on hand. Not too bad for my first attempt, if I do say so myself.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The pink shopping treat bag was my second attemp. It is the same pattern I used earlier but instead of a purse I thought it would make a great treat sack. The embellishments kept coming from there! Only the stamp set and the black and white checked ribbon is Stampin' Up! The stamps are retired now (but still one of my favorites). I cannot wait until my new crop-a-dile comes in! It will make projects like this a snap! I hope you can enjoy and maybe get inspired! Let me know if any of you would like the template so you can try these projects yourselves.

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

These are great, love the bright colors and that giant flower is fantastic.