8.15.2007

New Promotion!

I am sooooo excited! I started selling Stampin' Up! in May of this year, that is only three months ago. This morning, while I was checking my reports with the company, I just learned that I have been promoted. In three months, I met the sales requirements for a new title in the company. I am now a Senior Associate! I am SO excited. God has blessed this business in ways I couldn't of imagined, not only helping me support my family while I am not teaching but in just having fun sharing what I love!

I also want to thank each one of you who have supported my business over the past three months! Without you I wouldn't be where I am. I hope that you are having a blast with me and learning to use your creative side. So have fun 'playing'!

To celebrate my new promotion, I am offering a $10 gift certificate for the first person who books a class and holds it before August 27th. How much fun is that? E-mail me and let me know if you are up to the challenge.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

A very determined, hostess has taken on this challenge! I am so excited about her upcoming workshop on the 27th. Thanks.

Michelle