10.02.2008

September Stamp Club Projects

Here are two more projects we made at Stamp Club this month. I had such a wonderful time getting to know all of you! I can't wait until next month for more stamping fun! The Technique of the month was "Faux Metal". Everyone really seemed to enjoy the projects.

This card is very simple, I know, but I made it just to show off the technique. The 'metal' emblem reminds me of an old tin ceiling you find in older buildings or homes. This piece of faux metal is so realistic that my club members thought it actually was a tin embellishment.

I also wanted to use my new favorite DSP "Parisian Summer". This is one of those papers that you see in the catalog and think, "Oh, that looks nice," but don't actually think about purchasing it. But I must tell you, the paper is gorgeous! I am actually almost out of it and will have to order more.

RECIPE: CS--Bravo Burgundy & Brushed Silver; DSP--Parisian Summer; Ink--VersaMark; Stamps--Baroque Motifs; Ribbon--Pretty in Pink Taffeta; Embellishments--Silver Brads; and Other--Silver Embossing Powder.

Here is another Gift Card Holder that we made. This was a great hit with everyone. I decided to make a more general card for Stamp Club so it could be used for birthdays or some other special event.


RECIPE: CS--Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Night of Navy; Ink--Rose Red; Stamp--Deer Friends; Ribbon--Certainly Celery; and Punches--Word Window, 3/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, Scallop Circle & Scallop Edge.

No comments: