1.19.2009

I am In Trouble!!

You are all probably wondering where I have been lately. Well, we spent the holidays incredibly sick. We finally got over that and began preparing for my husband's homecoming (he was on a 6-month deployment with the military). He is finally home and life is slowly returning to normal. For those of you who don't know, I teach a few hours a week on the side, this Friday is when my Elementary Theatre class performs their play. So as you can imagine I am busy running around and getting things ready for them. So I have not had much time to stamp lately but as soon as the play is over Friday night, I plan on locking myself in my office for some much needed stamping therapy!

I was going to wait until my debut to gush about the brand new catalog but I just can't!! I have to share! I am in love with so many stamp sets. My husband constantly insists that my stamp collection multiplies like rabbits and I may prove him right with this new catalog. =) There are so many wonderful new accesories--Jumbo Brads, Flower Brads, fabulous new Buttons and specialty papers. I have a list of Simply Scrappin' Kits I can't wait to play with. And the new dies, plates, embosslets, and so much more for the Big Shot. Ohhhhhh! I am in "Stamping Bliss"!!! But my wallet could be in serious trouble...

I can't wait to share all the new goodies and news with you! Don't miss my Catalog Debut on Sunday, January 25th at 2:00PM where you can pick up your brand new catalog and earn door prizes. I can't wait to see you there and watch your reaction as you peruse the new catalog!!

No comments: