4.21.2008

April's Project Class Fun

This past Saturday was my April Project Class. We made the Tart & Tangy box set and had SO much fun!! Thank you ladies for coming out despite the April snowstorm (I have lived on Whidbey Island my entire life and this is the first time I remember us having SNOW in APRIL). Jenny thank you for your phenomenal egg casserole. It definitely kept us all going as we stamped, colored, embossed, punched and laughed. All of the ladies left with a beautiful box set of cards. I intended to take pictures of our projects but was so into what we were doing that I forgot to take the camera out of the office. Next time. Here is a picture of my project.



If you missed this fun class your next opportunity will be the Bloomin' Beautiful Class on May 3rd. We will make a card box with 4 matching full-size cards. Look for information this week about the dates and times. (Date is subject to change due to the fact that I am due any day, LOL).

1 comment:

Aimee said...

very cute! hope you get to stamp soon...I guess you better nap when the baby does...but eventually you'll want to stamp! :)

Thanks for voting for my daughter's pic. on my blog!